Are you and your patient getting the support and the results you want?
Our highly skilled and fully trained technicians have a wealth of All-on-4 experience, from surgical planning through to surgical assistance. We can help you every step of the way. Not to mention that Mike Fuse, our MD, is an authority when it comes to All on 4; Mike lectures on the All on 4 technique and has published articles about the process including one in a recent edition of Dentistry.
What’s more, certain firms such as Nobel Biocare have sought out Mike’s skill and perspicacity in order to streamline the products involved in the All on 4 process.
Why not give us a call today to see how we can help you?
The All on 4 system was developed to provide edentulous patients with an efficient and effective restoration using only 4 implants – 2 straight anterior implants, 2 angled posterior implants – to support a fixed and immediately loaded full-arch prosthesis.
- Full-arch restoration with only 4 Implants.
- Reduced need for bone grafting.
- Immediately loaded, resulting in shorter treatment times and improved patient satisfaction.
- Final restoration with fixed or removable prosthetic solutions.
- Scientifically proven and documented.
- Angled posterior implants:
- Help avoid relevant anatomical structures.
- Can be anchored in better quality anterior bone.
- Offer improved support of the prosthesis by reducing cantilevers.
- Eliminate the need for bone grafting by increasing bone-to-implant contact.